06 January 2009

Panache!

I just read this article on Yahoo Finance and the only thing I can say is ROCK ON ADOLF! You know, people are always saying that Suicide is the cowards way out. I'll lay $5.00 that the people who say that have never stood in front of a train bearing down on them. So, for your review... Adolf's last moments in his own words:

"I hear the whistle of the Train. It is faint. Perhaps a three kilometers out. I wonder what they are serving in First Class this afternoon?"

"A slight rumble in the tracks. It should be approaching now full speed. Maybe a kilometer and a half away. Just around the bend. This snow on the ground is beautiful."

"Ahh! There it is! I see it now. A bullet train no-less! Look at those aerodynamic lines! Speed and German efficiency at it's finest. Hey, My shoe is untied. That just won't do."

"Getting Closer, less than a kilometer now. I see the conductor and engineer in the engine. They start to blow the horn to get me off the track. Hey Fellas! I wave to them. They keep honking. I guess if people don't move during the first 10 horn blows they do on the next 10 horn blows. I'm not moving... well not on my own..."

"500 Meters! Won't be long now... Holy Shit! Is that the new Porsche? Jesus, Mary and Josef Goebbels what a nice color! I'll need to get me one of those in the afterlife."

"That Braunschweiger sandwich is backing up on me... good think I own a pharmaceutical company and get free meds. Although this sandwich is about to back-up all over the front of that tr..."

WOOOOOSH!

"Holy shit that scared the fuck out of me. I wasn't expecting a train to come on the other track! Dammit, why didn't they honk the fucki....."

--- Flash to Conductor and Engineer ---

"Holy Shit Klaus we just whacked that guy! Hey, get the book out, How many points... 50 for a human, +2 since he was dressed Nicely in a suit, + 10 for the nice wave... That's 62 points! Woo Hoo! That beats the two deers humping on our way to Speckelburg!"

"Heinrich, this is the best fucking job in all of Germany! We have a high speed train, our own office, the beautiful German countryside right outside! Hey... I've got a craving for a Braunschweiger Sandwich... how about ringing that cute little maedchen in the back and have her bring us a couple up. And some extra towels so we can get that guy off the window."

No comments:

Post a Comment